Happy Valentine’s Day! If you have been in a relationship for a while and are no longer an amateur, you may be the type of person (like me) who likes to make “suggestions” for Valentine’s Day gifts. Or maybe you use Valentine’s Day as en excuse to treat yourself (also like me), a girlfriend or family member, but you can’t make up your mind. Here are some last minute gift ideas for the beauty & fashion lover in your life (again- that might be you!), that hopefully will inspire you.
- Too Faced Blush & Bronzer set. Retails on http://www.sephora.com for $25. It comes in a cute little box and it includes: 2 Love Flush Long Lasting 16 Hour blushes (Love Hangover and Justify My Love), 2 bronzers (1 natural, 1 medium/deep) and a brush.
2.Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume. For the love bug that has everything. The perfume alone retails for $96 on macys.com (right now with Free Shipping and Free Gift with purchase!).
3. Sterling Silver Paloma Picasso Loving Heart Arrow Pendant. Retails on www.tiffany.com for $200. (The Elsa Peretti Sterling Silver jewelry is pretty nice too).
4. For a more affordable and less traditional option, go to my favorite Etsy jewelry shop, Wild Juniper (https://www.etsy.com/shop/wildjuniper). I love all of their jewelry, especially the Tassle necklaces and Art Deco style earrings. They also have great gifts for baby girls, such as headbands and hair bows.
5. Another favorite of mine is the Emma Winston Floating Earring Boutique. Head over to http://www.emmawinston.com and check out her beautiful creations, inspired by the Hudson River (click here for my review on the Emma Winston Floating Earrings https://chicprettyfun.com/2015/11/12/emma-winston-floating-jewelry/). In addition to earrings, she also makes beautiful necklaces and bracelets.
6. My last recommendation is a beauty or skincare subscription service. There are so many out there now, so here are some of my favorites: The Petit Vour (a cruelty-free vegan beauty box- a family member subscribed me for Christmas and I love it!), The3BBOx (Asian beauty products) and The Grapevine Box (see my review here https://chicprettyfun.com/2016/01/17/the-grapevine-box/). You also have others that are more mainstream, such as Birchbox (also for men!) and Ipsy.
After reading this post, I hope that you have found some gift inspiration.
Have a fabulous Valentine’s Day!