Yes, I know, I haven’t “blogged” since December of last year, which is why I thought I should write at least one post before the end of 2018! Speaking of which, you can always find me on Instagram @chicprettyfun. I’ve been posting pictures of my travels and experiences as well as mini-reviews and unboxing reviews. My New Year’s resolution for blogging in 2019 is to post at least once a month, so here we go, I’m getting a head start 1 day early!
Below are my top places and products and events of 2018 ⬇️
- Savannah, Georgia
2. Lavender by The Bay, Long Island, NY
3. The Portrait Gallery- Washington D.C.
4. The Spanish Steps-Rome, Italy (ok, I’ve been a thousand times, but still one of my faves)
5. Abbruzzo, Italy (The Beach)
6. Downton Abbey Exhibit, NYC
- Nars blush in Orgasm (you can find at Sephora for $39 – and it’s worth it!)
- Yves Rocher Lavender Lotion and Scrub
Yves Rocher is a brand from France. I discovered it during one of my trips to Quebec over 10 years ago. I’ve only been able to purchase their products abroad, usually in Canada or Europe, but there is (finally) an American website (Yves Rocher), however I’m not able to find the same exact products I’ve found in stores.
3. Kiko Milano- eyeshadow and mascara (In stores and online Kiko).
4. Bite Lipstick and Lipgloss ($26 at Sephora in stores or online)
6. My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch Amazon
Wishing Everyone a Fabulous New Year’s Eve! See you in 2019!!!