Hi all! As 2019 comes to an end, I wanted to share new products that I discovered this year that became part of my beauty routine! The first set of 5 products I actually discovered through my Fab Fit Fun box subscription! For more information visit Fab Fit Fun (the subscription is $49.99 quarterly)
- Blaq eye mask with hyaluronic acid. Each pack contains 5 eye masks and retails for $29; you can also find them on Amazon for $19. As a member of Fab Fit Fun, I was able to buy them for $10 when I ran out!
2. The 111 SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial treatment. I got mine in the Fab Fit Fun box, a pack of 6 usually retails for $160, but it’s worth it!
3. Harper + Ari exfoliating sugar scrub cubes by Juice Cleanse. You can find them on Amazon for $16 Amazon . Paraben, sulfate and cruelty free.
4. Ettitued Bamboo Pillow Set. Organic and Hypoallergenic. The right pillow case is crucial in helping minimize friction between skin and fabric as well as keeping your skin and hair smooth and frizz-free.
5. Jaen Sam Mool Glow Base. This can be used as a base, but it also highlights. I purchased this from the Peach & Lily annual sale in NYC; it is currently unavailable on Amazon. You can find many more fantastic Korean beauty products on the Peach & Lily website.
6. Generation Clay Brightening Purple Clay Mask. Another great Fab Fit Fun find!
7. Mario Badescu Lavender Facial Spray. I also love the Rosewater one! You can find these at Sephora or your local beauty supply store.
8. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Spray. This is amazing! You can use it as a primer, setting spray or just to freshen up. As a setting spray, your makeup will last all day! Retails for $32 at Ulta
9. Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose Water Toner. This has become a cult favorite! I use this every morning & night before applying moisturizers or serums. You can find this on Amazon for $8!! Whole Foods sells it as well. Alcohol and Paraben free.
10. Bioderma Makeup Removing Micelle Solution. This is my new go-to makeup remover! I discovered the brand at Beautycon NYC this past Spring and I can’t live without it! Not only it is safe for eyes, it is also hypoallergenic. Featured here is the sensitive skin formula, but they also sell a version for normal skin. I was not a fan of the towelettes, as I didn’t find they removed makeup and dirt as well as other brands I’ve used.
These last 2 products both come in a travel size as well, so I always take them with me when I travel!
I leave you with this challenge: try a new beauty product in 2020, whether it is one I review, or one you may come across elsewhere. You may find something better, more natural or more affordable than what you currently use. Also, please share this post with anyone you think might be interested in beauty product reviews. Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year!! Looking forward to my next post in 2020!