Hi everyone! I hope 2016 is off to a good start for you all! While I joined the party a little late, I have become a big fan of subscription boxes. However, there are so many now that deciding which one to subscribe to can become an overwhelming process. Well, I hope to make your decision process a little easier by introducing you to a new monthly subscription service called The Grapevine Box.
How is this subscription box different from all other ones out there you ask? Here is their mission statement as stated on The Grapevine Box website: “We take the work out of searching for that next best thing. Every month, we carefully curate our boxes to contain only the best in emerging beauty and lifestyle brands. We work tirelessly in bringing you the best in undiscovered products”.
Here is a breakdown of what I received in the December box.
- This beautiful red liquid lipstick by Cosmohlic (retail for $18 on their website).
2. A sample set of body wash and body lotion by Lifetherapy (full size retail for $24 on their online shop). These samples are the perfect size for traveling!
3. An all vanilla natural lip butter by ellovi. When applied, it feels a little rough on the skin, almost like an exfoliator. so it wasn’t my favorite. However it has a very natural smell.
4. Heavenly Hunks oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These cookies really are (or rather were) “ridiculously amazing” as stated on the wrapper. They are made with natural ingredients and are gluten-free!
5. Bath Blessings Face Nectar. This is an organic face oil, a blend of essential oils and botanicals. Great for all skin types. Retails for $30 on http://www.bathblessings.com.
6. Skin Milk Udder Cream by Moogoo, an Australian skincare brand. I received a small sample of this lotion, which smells delicious and is absorbed quickly by the skin. You can purchase the full size for $10.99 by going to http://www.moogoousa.com. On the website they describe this as the lightest of their creams” and that it’s used in hospitals as “a moisturizer for dry and damaged skin”.
Overall, I was very impressed by the quality of the items sent, and I discovered some great new organic skincare and beauty brands! You can subscribe to the Grapevine Box by going to their website, http://www.thegrapevinebox.com. The month to month subscription costs $20, the one year subscription is $220.
Disclosure: I received this promo box for free from The Grapevine Box company. All opinions are my own.