Hi friends! As you know, some time has gone by since my last review. This Spring has been a whirlwind, I have been so busy that I had to put blogging on hold for a couple of weeks. I also wanted to take some time to test new skincare products, which allows me to see the long term effects. The product I’m reviewing today is the Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. Valentia has become one of my favorite natural skincare brands ever since I reviewed the True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask (to read the review, click on this link https://wordpress.com/post/chicprettyfun.com/1216).
*(scroll down to the end of my review for information about a special discount for my reader)
Here is the description of the product as posted on www.valentia.com: “This luxuriously revitalizing treatment is formulated to bring out your best self. Infused with a unique blend of botanicals, essential oils, and vitamins, this serum supports circulation and reoxygenation. Your skin is left hydrated, more even, and resilient to future damage. Valentia’s Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is a transformative addition to any skin care routine.”
Applying a serum is an essential part of my daily skincare routine. I prefer to apply a serum at night. After cleansing and removing my makeup, I apply the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum first, then after a few minutes, I apply a night cream. Some of the results I’ve experienced since using this serum are: brighter and better skin tone, less visible fine lines, better skin elasticity. In addition to that, the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is also very moisturizing (always a plus for people with dry skin like myself!). Unlike other serums I’ve tried in the past, this one is not thick or heavy, so you can use it all year round. Finally, it smells delicious! It has a very light natural citrus smell.
If you still are not convinced, this Serum contains:
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin’s resiliency and elasticity.
Additional Product Information:
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- 98% natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Retails on www.amazon.com and www.valentia.com for $35.
*All my readers will receive a special discount when shopping on www.valentia.com by using Coupon code REFRESH35
Powered by Brandbacker