Hello everyone! So it’s been a few days since my last post. Today I’m actually going to take a little break from my usual beauty & fashion posts, since I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thank you so much to Claire from My Life in Words for the nomination! I am honored to be included in such a wonderful international community of bloggers! I listed to rules below, followed by my answers, my questions and my nominations
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. If you could travel to any country where would you go?
I’d like to travel through Asia since I’ve never been and see some of the major cities (Seoul, Hong-Kong and Tokyo).
2. What is your all time favorite beauty product?
Without a doubt, black liquid eye liner. I’ve been wearing it since I was 16 years old.
3. Which clothes shops do you enjoy shopping at most?
For work/everyday apparel, I like Ann Taylor and Banana Republic because they have petite sizes. I also like to shop at H&M and Express. For formal and evening wear, Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdales have a nice selection. Online, I love Asos and Lulus.
4. What made you start a blog?
I’d been thinking about starting a fashion/beauty blog for many years. I finally decided this summer I should just go ahead and give it a try instead of just talking about it. In Shakespeare’s words, “Action is eloquence”.
5. Lipstick or eyeshadow?
Definitely eyeshadow. My favorite evening look is a smokey eye with a neutral lip
6. What’s the last makeup item you purchased?
NYC Cityproof lip crayon
7. Name something you love and something you hate.
I’m gonna stick to beauty & fashion here. I love earrings and statement necklaces, I hate Crocs clogs.
8. Favorite skincare brand.
At the moment, I really like Burt’s Bees for skincare because it’s a more natural brand and also pretty affordable.
9. Favorite makeup brushes.
Lately I’ve been using Sonia Kashuk brushes and some e.l.f. ones, but I’d like to invest in more expensive brushes eventually.
10. What’s the eyeshadow palette you always reach for?
I don’t have an all time favorite. RIght now, I’m using either the Stila In the Moment palette, which has a variety of mauve/purple eye shadows or the Physician’s Formula Natural Nude palette. I really want to try the Urban Decay Naked palette, but I’m going to wait since I have so much eyeshadow right now!
My Questions to You:
- If you could be a character from a book or movie, who would you be?
- What’s the beauty item you can’t live without?
- What’s your favorite foundation and/or BB/CC cream?
- Who do you think is the most stylish actress (or other celebrity) of all time?
- Favorite liquid liner.
- Do you wear any makeup when you exercise? If yes, what?
- Do you have a wardrobe staple? What is it?
- What’s your impulse purchase, new shoes or a new handbag?
- Favorite bronzer.
- What’s the most expensive makeup you’ve ever splurged on?
- A Brash attitude
- Online Beauty Finds
- The Pretty Pomegranate
- A Beautiful Whim
- Polished by Amy
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress
- With All My Affection
- The Radiant Cherie
- Beauty and a Little Extra
- Amiable Charm
- Beauty and A Little Extra
Thanks for reading, I enjoyed being nominated for this Award! Congratulations to the bloggers I nominated! Can’t wait to read their answers to my questions! (p.s. I decided to break the rules and nominate 12 bloggers instead of 10!!!)
Stay tuned for my next post!
4 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for the nomination!! 🙂
You’re welcome! Looking forward to reading your answers!
LikeLiked by 1 person